The NJROTC Booster Club is a non-profit organization that provides support to Troy High School’s NJROTC program.
- Provide communication between the program, instructors, and cadet parents.
- Support instructors and cadets at all team competitions
- Provide chaperone assistance for day/night field trips as appropriate
- Support the cadets in planning the annual Cadet Military Ball
- Raise funds to offset the cost of the program.
As an example of how these funds were used for the 2016-2017 school year, the Booster Club paid $60,000 for cadet and supporter expenses for National level competitions-most of which were on the East Coast, gave out $3,000 in Senior Scholarships, and provided $7,000 towards the annual NJROTC Military Ball.
Donations to the Troy NJROTC Booster Club are generally considered tax deductible.
Parent information about teams within NJROTC
Booster Club Email: email@example.com
Join us on Facebook : Troy NJROTC Booster Club