Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (NJROTC) is a federally sponsored high school program that educates and trains students in leadership, followership, and physical mentality. This program is currently spread throughout the United States in hundreds of high schools nationwide. The NJROTC program and its cadets help benefit the school, the community, and most importantly themselves.
Troy High School’s NJROTC program takes pride in their accomplishments that include:
- We have been ranked as the best Navy JROTC program in the Nation in 2009 out of over 600 other programs in the nation.
- We are nationally recognized as a top notch program. We compete nationally in many competitions with our teams.
- With over 400 students, we are the largest in California and one of the largest nationally.
- Over 200 freshmen have been recruited this year and we expect a similar number in the following school year.
- Our program offers many fun and resourceful opportunities for the cadets. With around 14 optional competitive teams to join and many community service events, the cadets will get the chance to have some fun throughout the year.
NJROTC membership is open to ALL Troy students. To join or obtain recruitment information, visit the NJROTC classroom, located in room 402.
Our classroom telephone number is 714-626-4554. The Troy High School fax number is 714-626-4492.